Where will your sock knitting take you?
From the award-winning author of Super Socks … now that you have the basics of sock under your belt, elevate your skills by incorporating cable, lace, intarsia and colourwork patterns into your socks!
Not everybody feels comfortable going from a basic sock pattern to one incorporating different stitches, and this book is the perfect way to dip your toes into the ocean of next-step patterns!
The four sock knitting technique tutorials in this book are guaranteed to take you from beginner to beyond: step-by-step photo and video tutorials teach you all you need to know about reading knitting patterns and charts, and using a variety of stitches in your socks. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is!
In addition, four brand new, exclusive sock patterns using each of the techniques encourage you to try out your new skills and give you the confidence to discover that once you can knit a basic sock, you can knit anything!
More Super Socks features:
- Easy Cable Socks pattern and photo/video tutorial
- Easy Lace Socks pattern and photo/video tutorial
- Patchwork Socks (intarsia) pattern and photo/video tutorial
- Easy Colourwork Socks pattern and photo/video tutorial
- the Winwick Mum Sock Stitch Calculation to help you get the perfect fit for your socks
- Four exclusive patterns: Drunken Cable (cable); Beatrice (lace); Flow Through (intarsia) and Zig Zag Rainbow (colourwork) to encourage you to try out your new skills
It won’t be long before you’ve got a fabulous pair of patterned hand knitted socks on your feet, and I can’t wait to help you!
Look inside the book here!
Ebook available at Amazon.
(We all make mistakes … Errata at www.winwickmum.co.uk/errata.html)